The Major Case Bureau reports the arrests of five individuals for multiple Burglaries that occurred throughout Nassau County on Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at 8:02 pm.
According to Burglary Pattern Detectives, an extensive investigation was conducted, and detectives were able to locate five defendants at 121-41 7th Avenue, Queens. The defendants were all placed into Police custody without incident.
The investigation determined that the defendants were responsible for the following Nassau County burglaries:
- 11/15/22 - Mead Lane residence, Westbury
- 11/24/22 - Georgia Drive residence, Syosset
- 12/11/22 - Southwood Circle residence, Syosset
- 12/21/211 - Scott Street residence, Herricks
- 12/23/22 - Horizon Road residence, Lake Success
- 12/23/22 - Links Drive residence, Lake Success
- 01/04/23 - Old Field Lane residence, Lake Success
- 01/05/23 - Candy Lane residence, Syosset
- 01/27/22 - Holly Drive residence, Syosset
Defendant Yefferson Camero-Alzate, 29, of 13-25 141st Street, College Point, is charged with Burglary 2nd Degree. Defendant Edinson Henao-Vera, 37, of 107th Street, Corona, is charged with Burglary 2nd Degree. Defendant Hotstyn Barrera-Perico, 25, of 121-41 7th Avenue, College Point, is charged with six counts of Burglary 2nd Degree and Attempted Burglary 2nd Degree. Defendant Yessica Lorena Garcia Ahumada, 24, of 15815 46th Avenue, Flushing, is charged with two counts of Burglary 2nd Degree and Attempted Burglary. Defendant Ana Ortiz Zamora, 47, of 18-06 120th Street, College Point, is charged with Burglary 2nd Degree. All five defendants will be arraigned at First District Court, 99 Main Street, Hempstead.