The Fourth Squad reports the details of eight arrests for criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of marijuana and controlled substances that occurred in Inwood on Tuesday, 08/22/17 at 5:52 A.M.
According to detectives, a search warrant was executed for a residence located at 24
Clinton Ave. With the assistance of Bureau of Special Operations, Emergency Services Unit, Aviation Unit and the Fifth Squad; a firearm, marijuana plants, marijuana, and controlled substances were recovered from the house. Town of Hempstead Animal Control responded to assist with loose pit bull dogs. Town of Hempstead Buildings Department responded and after an inspection, the building was declared unlivable and boarded up. The following arrests were made:
1. Caine Abel-Bey, 20, of 24 Clinton Ave. – Criminal Possession Firearm and Criminal Possession Marijuana 5th Degree – Arraignment Wednesday, 08/23/17
2. Ashley Williams, 19, of 24 Clinton Ave. – Criminal Possession Controlled Substance 7thDegree – Arraignment Wednesday, 09/27/17
3. Raquan Howard, 18, of 24 Clinton Ave. – Unlawful Possession Marijuana
4. Stamey Holland, 25, of 24 Clinton Ave. – Unlawful Possession Marijuana -
5. Keison Artis, 25, of 21 Monroe Pl., Hempstead – Unlawful Possession Marijuana
6. Michael Pedlar, 20, of 452 Long Beach Rd., Island Park - Criminal Possession Controlled Substance 7th Degree – Arraignment 09/27/17
7. Amber Mahoney, 26, of 24 Clinton Ave. – Criminal Possession Controlled Substance 7thDegree – Arraignment 09/27/17
8. Peter Sanford, 23, of 1932 Williworrel Dr., Charlotte, NC – Criminal Possession Controlled Substance 7th Degree – Arraignment Wednesday, 08/23/17
All Defendants will be arraigned in First District Court, Hempstead.
Details by: Det. LoGiudice/Fourth Squad 08/23/17/0100/7740