Arson Bomb Squad detectives report the details of a house fire that occurred on Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 3:00 A.M. in Seaford.
According to detectives, a fire, appeared to start from a space heater in the boiler room at 2575 Island Channel Road. There were no occupants in the house at the time of the fire.
Members of the Seaford Fire Department as well as the Wantagh Fire Department responded to extinguish the blaze. There were no injuries reported. Arson/Bomb Squad detectives have deemed the fire non-suspicious.
Details by: Det. Thomas/Arson/Bomd Sqd 03/25/18/0730/7336