The Nassau County Police Department reports the details of an Aided call that occurred on Saturday, March 09, 2019 at 4:00 a.m. in Bellerose Terrace.
According to Police, officers responded to a home on Superior Road for a carbon monoxide alarm. Upon arrival it was determined that all 5 residents in the home were awoken by the sound of their carbon monoxide alarm. All of the residents had headaches and were transported to area hospitals for treatment and observation. The Bellerose Fire Department was at scene to assist. The Arson/Bomb Squad and Nassau County Fire Marshall are investigating.
The Nassau County Police Department reminds its residents to have operable carbon monoxide detectors in their residence as this home did and to check the batteries frequently.
Details by: Public Information Office 03/09/19/1100/8812