Pistol Licenses

If you are currently the holder of an active pistol license and are seeking an upgrade to “Concealed Carry”, you must respond to the Pistol License Section in Police Headquarters with a dated letter requesting said upgrade. You will be handed an informational letter giving instructions on what is required to be submitted in furtherance of the required vetting to process your request.